Slides and Coverage
I'm regularly doing workshops and speak at events. Especially when doing workshops I tend to show a lot of slides and a lot of live examples. Talks range from live-coding sessions to slide-shows.
In any case, I like to give a full coverage at the end of a talk or workshop session. After looking for a good host for quite a while, I decided to host everything on my own.
This section is meant to collect all topics I speak about. It's updated regularly with new information, new links, and updated slides. As well as recordings if available.
If you want to get a list of old and upcoming speaking appearances, please refer to the respective section.
- Async Rust and Asnyc Functions in Traits
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Programming Language
- Advanced TypeScript Techniques
- Microservices with Rust and Tokio
- Introduction to Tower
- Rust for Java Developers
- Introduction to WAGI
- The TypeScript converging point
- The TypeScript Masterclass
- Serverless Rust
- Network Applications using Tokio and Rust
- Idiomatic Rust
- Gulp Workshop
- Introduction to Yeoman