TypeScript and React: Further reading
Here’s a couple of resources that help you getting more out of TypeScript and React:
- TypeScript’s React + Webpack pages. The get started guide from the official website
- Microsoft’s React + TypeScript Quick Start. A quick-start package setting everything up so you can get going with your project!
- Next.js TypeScript plugin. I almost exclusively use React with Next.js. Check out this plugin, it makes TypeScript integration super easy.
- Martin Hochel’s blog posts. I learned everything about React + TypeScript from Martin. Check out his articles, they’re brilliant.
- ScriptCast episode on TypeScript + React. Recorded with Martin. Check it out!
- Building Scalable, Maintainable Apps Using React and TypeScript. A pretty good talk by Kamran Ayub on that topic.
- Ali Sharif’s notes on TypeScript. Excellent insights into some inner workings of complex types.
- Swyx’s React + TypeScript cheat sheet. Comprehensive description on a lot of React + TypeScript topics. Also checkout Swyx’s other TypeScript cheat sheets.
If you have more, let me know!